About Me

My photo
Hello everyone.I am Janay and i am a makeup artist.I love what i do.I am starting this blog just to talk about beauty,fashion,and any thing that is fabulous.if you have any more questions feel free to ask...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bright Rainbow Eyes

 For this look i used the coastal scents 88 eyeshadow palette(non-shimmer).First i primed my lids with nyx shadow base in skin tone.Then i used a regular eyeshadow brush,loaded the colors on the brush and applied them horizontally.As i placed the colors i blended them so that there wouldnt be any harsh lines in this look.i also applied the colors is the order under my eye.to keep this look form looking harsh i used coco shimmer from nyc color to the rest of my lid.then i used a navy blue eyeliner pencil to line my upper lash line.i also lined my water line with black liner.i just used a skin tone color for my highlight.on my lips i used a pink gloss to finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment